Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Analysis done by me on 20th August, 2013.

Now, I have currently see that USD/INR cross 64 and Market is punished very badly.
Also Moody has downgrade 3 Banks Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank & Union Bank and also I heard that downgrade of India and From here If India will downgraded then it will be in "Junk Status.(BBB Rating)" 

I also found data like FIIs have sold Rs 15,600 crore of stocks since the beginning of June. So according to me, this continue to hampering market and our major benchmark reach to the 2 years low.
10-Years Bond yield also reach at around 8.5% so which also affect the profit of bank because people will attracted more towards bonds now on-wards. Am I Right????

Also National Spot Exchange (NSEL) settlement issue is not much effective and Forward Markets Commission (FMC)posted that only Rs 68 crore collected in NSEL's escrow account .

Thus, this all effecting Indian Market and Economy as well.

Some new points: As we have seen that NSEL defaulted everytime and also had taken loan from Financial Technologies. As per my views, Business of FT is very sound but can we take bet on its Fundamental???? I can't.... SEBI have renew license to MCX-SX with some regulations.
News is also that Mr. Jignesh Shah(FT) acquire stake of N.K.Protine, Ya, that is a correct decision as investors get back some of their amount if that stake will be going for liquidation.
As many of have made discussion on it so I am not saying more on it.

BUT for me important is QE3 at USA Fed meeting which is arrange on 17th & 18th Sept., 2013.
& RBI mid quarter monetary policy review arrange on 20th Sept.,2013 under the guidance of new governor of RBI Dr.Raghuram Rajan.....

Obviously If tapering will start as strong step and that surely affect emerging market and which can give as opportunity of see new high in bullion commodities.

Waiting for Results.....

  

No comments: